Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Pozole, List.

So, I brought the Pozole that I made to Harborview today for Wiley, but when I got there he had already eaten and wanted no part of it. Which was weird because he knew that I was bringing it in specifically for him to try.

I have recently discovered the concept of BitTorrent, which is officially now the "New Thing." Way better than LimeWire if you ask me. I got a bunch of Geeta Dutt songs, and they are totally great. She is better than Asha, better than Lata if you ask me.

I don't know what the next Conduit is supposed to be about, but I have decided to center it around the theme of a picnic, or other sort of outdoor event. That allows me to steal a lot of imagery from 10eastern, and to draw some meat too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home