iPod Synchronicity

Since On The Media comes on at 3pm on Sundays, it seems that I often find myself shopping for food at about the same time, and I often find myself listening to Selected Shorts while staring at the tomatoes. So anyway, now that I have been sometimes listening to OTM on the iPod, I will sometimes start it at a slightly different time. Last Sunday Brooke and Bob finished talking before I had left Key Foods, so I switched to Shuffle, and Hang On To Your Ego came on, by The Beach Boys. Hey, I thought, I guess the time of always hearing the same programs in the same places might be coming to an end.
Imagine my surprise today when Hang On To Your Ego came on just as I stepped into the same Key Foods, just a couple days later. What could it be trying to tell me? That I should spend more time in the sandbox? It sure seems that way.
The other thing about iPod synchronicity that I have been thinking lately is that someone should do mp3s of all the I Ching readings and post them or something, so you could load them on your iPod, ask it a question, hit shuffle, and get your response. I have written to local podcaster Clark ov Saturn about this matter but as yet have not received a response.

2 Comments:
good idea. Do it.
Should I feel bad that I came across this again a year+ later and it was all new to me, only to get to the bottom and find that I had already signed off on the idea?
Post a Comment
<< Home