Breakthrough in the JonBenet Case!

This story from CNN.com seems to confirm what many of us have believed all along: That the Southern Baptist of Texas Convention was present at the scene of JonBenet's death! Quoting the story: "A ransom note found in the Ramsey home ended with the word "Victory!" and was signed "S.B.T.C."" I always knew there was something I didn't like about those child-molesting Southern Baptists of Texas!
It is worth clicking through to the Southern Baptist site to read their Late Summer Grab Bag piece about Mel Gibson. They talk about the fact that Mr. Gibson's real problem is not his antisemitism but the fact that he was out drinking with women who were not his wife. Actually there may be a historical precedent for that, I seem to remember Dante putting Carousers in a lower circle of hell than antisemites, but I may be mistaken. Of course that's the story the liberal media doesn't want you to hear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home