Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sam Seder



Man, for some reason I have been tired lately. I'm not sure what it is, but I have been having trouble sleeping between the hours of 1 and 3, and then from 5-6:30, and then sometimes between 8 and 10. And then sometimes between 11 and noon. It's almost as if something (or things) is compelling me to get out of bed during those specific feeding (and crying) times.

Anyway, probably no-one who reads this really cares about or listens to Air America, but I do, and although most of the time I spend listening to it would be better spent with WFMU, I still think that Sam Seder is rather good. He actually got his start on WFMU, sort of. He made his demo tape live on a borrowed time slot from The Best Show on WFMU. The local Air America affiliate is changing its call letters and location on the AM dial on September first, and it seems like there is a pretty good chance they will dump The Majority Report when they move. That is a shame. Did you know that Sam went to law school for a year? It is true. Just look at that picture. Isn't he handsome? Come on, click through to his site, and write a letter to the suits saying you want them to keep Sam at the supporttheshow@majorityreportradio.com link. Do it for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home