iTunes 7.0.2 (15)

As an admitted member of the Mac Cult (a "nontrivial" amount of my Mac usage is devoted to using the Mac to download podcasts about Macs and iPods to my iPod) I feel qualified to to offer this criticism of the new version of iTunes, which I accidentally downloaded about a week ago: It sucks the horse's ass.
It looks like an ugly pile of Microsoft crap, the files are organized in an impolite way, I can't get it to do the things I am used to iTunes doing, it is as buggy as all get-out and it simply does not work with my new iPod shuffle. The message above comes up sometimes thirty or forty times in a row and prevents me from doing anything else but hitting the "OK" button for five minutes. It sucks it sucks it sucks.
I am also not impressed by the associations with Disney. If this is what Golden Convergence is going to look like, I'm hoping to be using Linux by then.

2 Comments:
don't be shy, dolan. Tell it like it is.
EH
C'mon, it's not that bad. You probably just need a new ipod.
Post a Comment
<< Home