posted by slightheadache at 3:00 PM
When I first saw this I got really worried. Really worried!
I was quite shaken and upset with this image until I realized that this is not reality, just another crazy Beltre/Dolan in-house art installation.Right?
Ok, I followed the link. I apologize for the things I was thinking!But what does it mean that I actually thought something that looked like this would not be so abnormal in your abode?
Come on, our litter box is not blue. We would not own a blue litter box. Get real.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
When I first saw this I got really worried. Really worried!
I was quite shaken and upset with this image until I realized that this is not reality, just another crazy Beltre/Dolan in-house art installation.
Right?
Ok, I followed the link. I apologize for the things I was thinking!
But what does it mean that I actually thought something that looked like this would not be so abnormal in your abode?
Come on, our litter box is not blue. We would not own a blue litter box. Get real.
Post a Comment
<< Home