Thursday, June 19, 2008

Archie Rand




Just as we were driving out of town the other day, going up Classon, we saw that there was an art show going on at a familiar art location. Since we were running late, and had a long way to go, I was preparing to argue that we should pass it by, but as we got close I could see that it was Archie Rand's The 613 (Mitzvot) show that I had just read about in our local newspaper.

In fact, Archie was there, and we talked a bit. The only reason the door was open was that he was there dealing with some contractors or something, and he said that MB and I were probably the last people to see the work, aside from his immediate family. Happening upon this was a true mitzvah for us. Is that too corny to say? Anyway, it's true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home