posted by slightheadache at 7:39 PM
At least you can take comfort in knowing that it won't go down fighting. Just with a big sigh, and a deep feelings of unfairness. BTW, this is the last time I'm going to talk about politics unless someone shoots McBain.EH
I am however disappointed in McCain's pandering the "urban" vote by apparently having all his teeth capped with gold, or at least yellow.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
At least you can take comfort in knowing that it won't go down fighting. Just with a big sigh, and a deep feelings of unfairness.
BTW, this is the last time I'm going to talk about politics unless someone shoots McBain.
EH
I am however disappointed in McCain's pandering the "urban" vote by apparently having all his teeth capped with gold, or at least yellow.
Post a Comment
<< Home