my movie editor buddy Eric S Anderson was a fan/friend of mallman's and he used to regale me with stories about how great the guy was. Mallman toured to seattle at some point a few years ago. But Anderson was the same guy who insisted I include the middle initial "S", and NO PERIOD, in his name in film credits, and then denied it up and down a year later. So I wrote off Mallman as another result of 3 hours a night sleep from the guy.... oh well.
Hey, how are you blogging when you're supposed to be moving?
1 Comments:
my movie editor buddy Eric S Anderson was a fan/friend of mallman's and he used to regale me with stories about how great the guy was. Mallman toured to seattle at some point a few years ago. But Anderson was the same guy who insisted I include the middle initial "S", and NO PERIOD, in his name in film credits, and then denied it up and down a year later. So I wrote off Mallman as another result of 3 hours a night sleep from the guy.... oh well.
Hey, how are you blogging when you're supposed to be moving?
EH
Post a Comment
<< Home