The Complete Stone Roses

Hey everyone! The Complete Stone Roses have done a cover of "Love Will Tear It Apart"! Now you can run out and buy a single from a band that has sucked since at least 1989, (when I first heard them) and clearly has not improved since. That means they have sucked for about five times as long as Joy Division was even a band!
Said one emusic wag: "Just another sad attempt to get a little pathetic attention with a cover that is physically painful to listen to."
Come on guys, quit covering Joy Division.

4 Comments:
Dude, sorry to dis on you twice in one day, but the Complete Stone Roses were an awesome band! They were psychedelic, and from Britian, and you could dance to them! That's a lot more than I can say about Joy Division. In fact, I'm pretty sure Complete Stone Roses played last year at the Emerald Queen Casino and Joy Division opened up for them!
-- your pal
EH
Yeah- as far as those Brits go-, nothing is as bad as the Happy Mondays-PD
Worst possible joy division coverers:
1 - john couger
2 - creed
Not sure where stone roses fits in. I've never thought about them enough to care.
EH
Worst possible *anything* coverers:
1. Creed
2. Rod Stewart
3. John Cougar
That Trent Reznor cover was not too good either.
Post a Comment
<< Home