I admit it might be a sign of something going seriously wrong with me, (physically, mentally or emotionally) but I love that "Umbrella" song by Rihanna.
Agreed on the first part, because it's well documented that "Umbrella" blows.
However, my new fave is "Shake it" by boy band Metro Station. I haven't looked much into it yet, but I'm guessing that I can only count on the critical support of the hannah montana crowd. EH
I still sing "Milkshake" and rap about my lovely lady lumps! It feels better to publicly admit it and take the admonishment than to hide it deep within.
2 Comments:
Agreed on the first part, because it's well documented that "Umbrella" blows.
However, my new fave is "Shake it" by boy band Metro Station. I haven't looked much into it yet, but I'm guessing that I can only count on the critical support of the hannah montana crowd.
EH
I still sing "Milkshake" and rap about my lovely lady lumps! It feels better to publicly admit it and take the admonishment than to hide it deep within.
buddha
Post a Comment
<< Home