Ethiopian Fusion
Doro Wat,
Chicken Liver/Yellow Lentil Pate,
Swiss Chard,
Hippy Lentils with Carrots,
Yellow Cabbage,
Buckwheat Injera.
Some of this worked out as I thought it should. Some not so much. The buckwheat injera was a little bit disastrous and hard to manage. As unlikely as it may seem, the recipe that I used to have from an old Jeff Smith book was a lot better. Hey, what ever happened to that book? I don't have it any more. Also, who knew (besides Timbo) that the Früg had died and was also allegedly a practitioner of the (other) love that dare not speak its name? (fucking kids) Not me. h/t (that "h/t" means "hat tip to:" I use the abbreviation to save space) Maakies. Is this post too convoluted? I apologize.

2 Comments:
The Frug was a local here in Seattle. No one seems to carry his work anymore. That's because everyone knows what he was up to... et HEM.... execept for some people I know who wear tight pants....
EH
Tight pants? Germans?
Post a Comment
<< Home