Obama as Carpathia

There has already been a lot of serious scholarship done on the internet about whether Barack Hussein Obama is the real-life incarnation of the character Nicolae Jetty Carpathia from the critically acclaimed and wildly popular Left Behind movies. There certainly seem to be some similarities. Both are well-loved do-gooders who entered politics at a young age and quickly rose to very high positions in global politics, while seeming to have accents not totally in keeping with their actual upbringings.
I don't think that their names are anagrams of each other or anything, although notice the number of letters in each: 6, 7, 6 vs. 7, 5, 9. Kind of similar, no? Here are some possible trouble signs to watch out for in the coming years:
1. If Obama tries to rebuild a giant temple or church on site of Al Haram Ash Sharif / Dome of the Rock / Temple Mount in Israel.
2. If Obama divides the world into ten distinct kingdoms.
3. If Obama starts bragging that he will usher in a glorious "Seven Years of Peace."
4. If hundreds of planes, thousands of tanks and tens of thousands of troops invading Israel from various Arab countries suddenly disappear or are otherwise rendered harmless by divine forces.
5. If an Israeli scientist devises a method by which food can be cheaply and efficiently grown in even the poorest soil, thus eradicating world hunger, and ESPECIALLY:
6. If that scientist then stabs Obama, who lies dead for three days and then miraculously seems to rise from the dead, being "indwelt" with the spirit of Satan, who then begins his thousand-year reign on Earth!

2 Comments:
Dear Mr. Headache
I admire and respect your thorough and thoughful research. I too look forward to the coming rapture and fear Carpathia! The Look Behind should be in the reality section, not the fiction section.
I notice this entry is close to the one about the Automated Beacon!
Coincidence????
why is it that when good stuff happens it's the sign of the carpet?
Like ten DISTINCT kingdoms. I like that. That way I can stay away from the kingdom of Green Mountain brand flavored coffee.
EH
Post a Comment
<< Home