Friday, November 07, 2008

David Cook on SNL


I saw this young man on the SNL program a week ago. I don't know really anything about this fellow, but he has a lot of things going wrong for him. He has a weird comb-over hairdo, a lame beard, a strange sweater, is left-handed and worst of all, he may be the King of the Chads. Beyond that, his lyrics appear to be thoroughly distastefully trite in a kind of teen angst "who am I!??" kind of way. It was one of the worst things I've seen in a long time, and I don't mean that in an Andrew WK way, I mean it more in a thrice re-smelling the poop way. Yep, it still stinks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erik Hammen said...

It used to be that guys like this would be religated to REM-cover bands that played at college house parties.

Reminds me that a certain Chad named Steg-dick who still performs in a reggae band in the south Mlps. suburbs.

Saturday, November 08, 2008 1:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home