Thursday, October 26, 2006

Steve



In this modern world with its hair conditioners, clean t-shirts, running shoes, warm socks and tempting snacks one sometimes worries that one is losing one's punk look. I have often worried that if I should make the acquaintance of a person with a respectable punk pedigree, I might "look the square" in their eyes. But now that I have seen (in this photo from someone's Flickr page, of the recent Touch and Go reunion) that the great man himself appears to be modelling his fashionable stylings to my very own, I shall worry no more!

2 Comments:

Blogger 3607 said...

you are a lucky man. I am still looking for my "steve albini".

Friday, October 27, 2006 12:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dolan, I had no idea you were sporting a "sitting man's gut".
EH

Friday, October 27, 2006 8:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home