Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hand Coloring



So here's the picture of Guru and Geeta Dutt that I have spent all my free time in the last couple of days hand-coloring. It is for the cover of the next cd in the very exclusive Abby's Record Club.

Last night I had a dream that I was with JMcK at his house, where he and his wife liked to ride around on a "tandem" bicycle or as I prefer to call it a "bicycle built for two." Then his neighbor and his neighbor's mother rode by on a very similar tandem, at which I said: "Hey, here comes JMcK! Ha Ha!" but I was the only one who found that funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger 3607 said...

This is strange because last week I had a dream about you and M riding around on one of those bikes. She was on the back and was throwing rocks at people you passed by.

I like the picure.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 8:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't have any dreams about you but I like your picture a lot. I like how you point out that Abby's Club is Exclusive. It's good to exclude people. That way it reflects the absolutism of life: there are winners, and losers.
"Coach" Hammen

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger slightheadache said...

M says: "He just made that up. That is a made-up dream!" and I have to agree, it feels a little too perfect.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 7:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home