Monday, October 16, 2006

The Cannot-Be-Eaten Ham Contest



I had a great dream this morning. I was in a hospital, and lots of stuff happened, but the great part was that I wandered into some part of the hospital where a bunch of seniors were doing an "activity." They were having a kind of contest where they were baking "cannot-be-eaten hams," all of which were large and gruesome looking hams, many of which still had their cellophane wrappers in place, each placed on a bed of fat and awful-looking ziti noodles, and adorned with various beat-up looking wigs, which made the hams look a little like glistening, putrid, brutalized human heads.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That kicks ass on my dream. I dreamed that Campbell Scott was filming a movie in my old neighborhood and had torn down my friend's house so they could place their camera, and they were going to name a new street in a way that was somehow insulting to me.
That Campbell Scott!
EH

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 9:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home