Friday, March 09, 2007

Found Photos



I think Steve will like this. Somewhere or other I stumbled on this page that some dude did, where he automatically posts the forty most recent pictures posted to LiveJournal, a blogging site that is somewhere between MySpace and Typepad in the bloggy spectrum of things. It is a little like a completely unedited version of the cool page that is up at 10 Eastern. Whether you're into Russians, Gay Japanese Teen Furries, Aptitude Test Scores, Cute Kitties, Travel Pictures, Animated GIFs, Pictures from the Day's News or just plain old Non-furry Gay Japanese Teens, pretty much everytime you click this link you'll find something to amuse you. It's quite addictive. I use it as a kind of Oracle: I ask a question and try to draw my answer from whatever theme appears twice. Try it, you'll see what I mean.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first visit to the site and I saw a photoshopped picture of a women with three butt cheeks. This is a wonderful interweb location!

steve

Saturday, March 10, 2007 9:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dolan: "say Mildred, I know it's 3am, but I think what the blog really needs right now is a way for my bros to check out some candid butt shots... and I've got just the ticket!"
EH

Monday, March 19, 2007 9:23:00 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I got a very nice pair of ta tas. I'm mean really, really nice.

Saturday, March 24, 2007 3:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home