I noticed today that my eyebrows are shorter than they should be. There is a small scissors on the bedside table. I believe that Mildred has been trimming my eyebrows while I am asleep. Is that the sort of thing a person should worry about?
I feel I must address these false allegations: Scott! Stop faking the funk, you know you let me cut those wild eyebrow hairs of yours. I don't need to wait for you to sleep. Come on now, fess up! There ain't no shame in caring about your appearance. Is the term Metrosexual out of style already?
2 Comments:
I feel I must address these false allegations:
Scott! Stop faking the funk, you know you let me cut those wild eyebrow hairs of yours. I don't need to wait for you to sleep. Come on now, fess up! There ain't no shame in caring about your appearance. Is the term Metrosexual out of style already?
Scott, if I were you I would be afraid...very afraid.
steve
Post a Comment
<< Home