Willie Deadwilder
Working on some Kutch and Mancuso tonite, I put on Crazy Ol' Chan Marshall singing her 18-minute rambler "Willie Deadwilder." It went pretty well, I mean it sort of created the right atmosphere for the work, so I put it on again. And again. At this point I can say that after about seven listenings it does not get old, and I am thinking about putting something else on, but what I really want to do is to put it on again. Maybe I'll listen to all three versions of Five Stop Mother Superior Rain, and then go back to it.
Also, if anyone reading this is adept at the ear->guitar->tablature process, please learn me on what the chords are. I think it is something with a drop-D tuning, G, A, D, but I can't figure it out. It can't be that hard.

2 Comments:
Is that an OCD trait to keep listening to something over and over again? I find myself doing that quite often. Last month I listened to that stupid "Mad World" song for hours. I had to force myself to turn it off because I finally discovered it was putting me in a state of depression.
Dear Scott- I can't find yer new email- anyway- when are you coming to the heartland- I am actually getting a FG gig in Inver Grove Heights- I really want you to be there. By the way- do you know what time Color Tile opens?- Yours- PD
Post a Comment
<< Home