the Code

Hola amigos, it's been a long time since I rapped at ya, but I've had a shitload of stuff going down. Not really, I am not Jim Anchower, after all, but I have been feeling particularly unbloggy lately. I shaved my beard today. Since I guess I don't look in the mirror that much, it makes pretty much zero difference in my moment-to-moment existence for most of the day. But then every once in a while I catch a glimpse of my self in a window or mirror and then WHOA, what's David Johnson doing here?!
But seriously, what is the deal with this story about some guy who posted the number 09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0? It seems like it has the potential to be a big deal.

1 Comments:
I don't know if I have told you, but I have always been quite envious of your ability to grow a beard. I am currently in the midst of another attempt to grow a "real adult" beard. I think that if I can figure out a way to internalize the referenced code, I can overwrite my existing biological structure, thus fooling my body into believing that I have indeed passed the stage of puberty, and am deserving/capable of growing a full beard of facial hair.
Post a Comment
<< Home