The jacket is not Harris Tweed. At least I don't think so. It is a Wieboldt's, according to the label, which I imagine to be a department store in Illinois in the 50's. The jacket was Jared's grandfather's. I wear it to galleries a lot for some reason. I guess I think it makes me look professorial, but actually, as EH points out, I just look crazy.
4 Comments:
I like the photo. Was it taken before the police arrived to escort you out?
EH
To hell with the art- I need to know- is that a Harris Tweed jacket you are wearing?- PD
The jacket is not Harris Tweed. At least I don't think so. It is a Wieboldt's, according to the label, which I imagine to be a department store in Illinois in the 50's. The jacket was Jared's grandfather's. I wear it to galleries a lot for some reason. I guess I think it makes me look professorial, but actually, as EH points out, I just look crazy.
You have some good facial hair coverage... Ray Suarez good.
Post a Comment
<< Home