Repairing Drag and Drop (note to self)

This has happened to me a couple of times now. I reinstall the OS X 10.3.9, and after I get everything up to speed, for one reason or another Photoshop's drag and drop no longer works. There is an easy fix for this, but it is not easy to find. So just in case it happens again, here is the helpful link in question. What it is is, the ScriptingAdditions folder from the old System has to be put back in the top level Library folder.

3 Comments:
Do you have a .mac account? You talk as if you do.
I do not. That's one of the first things I will do when I win that lottery.
It's not worth it unless you work on a mac at work too, and want to keep ical, address book and mail in synch. then it's pretty nice. but idisk is still unusably unbelievable.
Post a Comment
<< Home