Jogging Sighting

I am pretty sure I jogged past Oscar-winner Philip Seymour Hoffman today. I'm not sure it was him, but I think so. He looked a little more like Jamie Hyneman than I thought he would, and was taller than I thought. No wait, not Jamie Hyneman, the other one. If you follow those links you will see that those two were born eight days apart in the same state. I guess that's what parents were into in those days. He sort of made a face at me, I guess I was staring and grimacing as I grunted on by.

2 Comments:
Well that just brings up a whole slew of uncomfortable questions. How the hell do you know about those people? Why do they have wikipedia pages? Why were you grunting? Honestly, this post has made me so upset.
You know what also makes me upset? That Macy's shirt that says, "Brown is the new white". As a coke dealer, that really gets my goat. Fuckers.
Making a face indeed. I'm telling ya, that Italio Omicron shirt is gonna be nothing but trouble.
EH
Post a Comment
<< Home