Dragon Herpes

If you are "into" the intersection of lots of stuff that's pretty uncool you're going to love episode 18 of Lynchland, the video podcast of Liam Lynch. He goes on a D&D-type adventure in a nerdy CGI landscape full of wizards, centuars and the like in a search for "dragon tears," which will somehow save the "Dungeonmaster" or something. At the end he sings a strangely moving song about how although his shy and retiring ways have him eschew the spotlight, on the other hand he will never have to endure the indignities of various monster-to-human contagious venereal diseases. Here's a bit:
You'll never catch me kissin'
On some old horny griffin
No you'll never catch me shooting porn
With some wasted unicorn
As I said, it the song is strangely moving. It almost makes you cry.

1 Comments:
I hadn't seen any of these podcasts before. I'm in great danger of becoming addicted to them now. And I like the troll. It reminds me of me.
Post a Comment
<< Home