Have You Seen Norm?

We already lost Bill Frist and John Cornyn is fairly safe this time around, so that gives Norm Coleman the best dipshit to beatability ratio (D:B) in the senate this year.
Daily Kos has a story about how some of Mr. Coleman's recent antics have lead to some trouble in the polls lately.
If someone wanted to donate money to Al Franken, I bet you could do it here or here.

1 Comments:
This is odd because I thought about the coleman/franken race today for the first time since I don't know when. The star trib has the crappiest, stuck in 1999 website, but it did report that franken got a BOOST when he said he'd have voted AGAINST the bailout package on account of not sticking it to the man enough. Which makes me feel very good about MN armchair liberals despite the "armchair" problem.
EH
Post a Comment
<< Home