Dragon Herpes Tab
This would look better in a monospaced font, but you get the idea.
Dragon Herpes
G Bm
I've never been the hero
G Bm
Though I've stood right by their side
G
Heard their stories told
Bm
Of how they got the gold
G Bm
While I just chose to hide
C Em
There's one thing that is certain
C Em
I'm glad that I'll never see
G Bm
Dragon Herpes
G Bm G
I'll never have dragon herpes
You'll never catch me kissin'
On some old horny griffin
No you'll never catch me shooting porn
With some wasted unicorn
Maybe I won't be remembered
Maybe time will forget my name
While heroes go down in history
I guess I'll remain a mystery
If theres' one thing you should remember
When thinking back to me
Think dragon herpes
I never had dragon herpes
Although I hear she's quite the seducer
I'd never get stoned with Medusa
I'll never catch crabs from a kracken
Cuz that's just not an ass I'd be tappin'
I'd never get sores from a minotaur
I'll never shoot porn with a unicorn
Dragon Herpes
G Bm
I've never been the hero
G Bm
Though I've stood right by their side
G
Heard their stories told
Bm
Of how they got the gold
G Bm
While I just chose to hide
C Em
There's one thing that is certain
C Em
I'm glad that I'll never see
G Bm
Dragon Herpes
G Bm G
I'll never have dragon herpes
You'll never catch me kissin'
On some old horny griffin
No you'll never catch me shooting porn
With some wasted unicorn
Maybe I won't be remembered
Maybe time will forget my name
While heroes go down in history
I guess I'll remain a mystery
If theres' one thing you should remember
When thinking back to me
Think dragon herpes
I never had dragon herpes
Although I hear she's quite the seducer
I'd never get stoned with Medusa
I'll never catch crabs from a kracken
Cuz that's just not an ass I'd be tappin'
I'd never get sores from a minotaur
I'll never shoot porn with a unicorn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home