Anorexia Blogs (Plagiarism Thursday)
What's the dang deal with all these anorexia blogs? Sure they are amusing up to a point, but there are so many of them that after a while I start to feel like someone is playing some kind of weird joke on me. Extended quote follows:
Did you miss me???
It's been a few days since I've posted ... I don't do well without this place :( That said, here is my plan for
7:30am -- wake up, do 25 crunches before getting out of bed
Breakfast -- 4 oz OJ (55 calories)
9:30-5:30 -- work
Lunch -- fruit (<150 calories)
Snack -- Granola (??? gotta look at the calories for the kind I have before I decide)
6-7:30 -- Gym/tan
~15 minutes tanning
~5 minutes on step machine
~20 minutes toning
~45 minutes on treadmill
Dinner -- nothing
In bed by 10:30
Goals for tomorrow --
Drink 3 liters of water
Take vitamins (I always forget)
Look through new magazines for thinspo
I went to buy a candy bar at work today (awful, I know -- it's been a binge day, gross!) and the girl I work with wouldn't ring it up for me b/c she said I would feel better if I didn't have it. It sort of upset me, but then again I'm glad she stopped me. If only she could follow me around all the time and take all the food away before I eat it ... lol!
If she only knew though, she probably would've bought me 2 candy bars *sigh*
There is a new girl at work and she is WAY thin, she's my new thinspo. I MUST be thinner than her, I'm giving myself 2 months to be thinner. When I first met her, I couldn't help but wonder what she eats, lol! Does anyone else do that (wonder what thin people eat) or is it just me???
So, I have the whole weekend off, but I have in planned out so I wont be home for the family dinners *yay for me!* I'm determined to break this awful cycle I've been in and start seeing some results. 10lbs away from GW2
ANYWAYS, I hope everyone is doing well ... I missed ya'll!
Stay strong. Dream thin. (sorry this post was sooo long, and thanks if you read it all!)
xx

5 Comments:
what's thinspo?
EH
I dunno, I was getting impressed by your dedication to fitness before i realized it wasn't you! I'm still impressed-PD
Todd Haynes' "Superstar" is available on Google Video. It might provide some "inspiration."
oh wait -- is it "thinsporation?"
If that's it than I'm fucking *done* with anorexics. That's unacceptable.
EH
"Thinsporation." Yes. It appears to be. I almost laughed when I figured that out, lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home