Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dinosaur Remnants



I apologize ahead of time for this to EH, but I have been listening to and very much enjoying the whiny stylings of messrs Barlow and Mascis lately. There is little to recommend either of these turdy fellows, but I can't get enough of their music. What is wrong with me?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the man who put Safety Dance on infinite repeat at Grundy's, I demand no apologies from anyone.

Actually I like DJ in small doses, starting with that song where he goes "baby why don't weeeeeeee, baby why don't weeeeeeee..."

EH

Friday, July 18, 2008 10:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, EH, That is also my favorite DJ song. At a FG show years ago at the Baystate, I actually hit Lou B. over the head with my black Ibanez. It truly was an accident. We later toured with Sebadoh and he told me his story about his record. It is that timeless story that I could hear over and over, you know, the one where the girl runs off with a rich laywer, the rock n roller writes a great record that says "come back to me" and well, she does- PD

Sunday, July 20, 2008 8:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a good story, PD.
I think the picture of J looks like dolan.
EH

Monday, July 21, 2008 10:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home