Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Arrested Development, the Mighty Phoenix



Word on the street is that Fox's show Arrested Development is going to spread its mighty phoenix-like wings, rise from the dead and fly back onto the air. Anyone else heard about that?

Yesterday I was going to watch the Flaming Lips movie the Fearless Freaks, and also that David Hockney thing, but instead I fell asleep on the couch "listening" to some podcasts. I think that is the best way to absorb new information. The sleeping brain is better at sorting all that stuff out. It is not the same, but it reminds me of the way major newspapers (especisally the NY Times) take the most important stories of the day, encode them and put them in the daily crossword puzzle. That is where you find all the truly important information of the day. Will Shortz is one of the most powerful men in America.

2 Comments:

Blogger cookieSurpri5e said...

I like those japanese language lessons podcasts you can get through itunes. watachiwa coo-ki-su-pry-za des. The girl sounds cute, too. Hell they all do.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger slightheadache said...

watashi wa amerikajin buroggo poshitaru des!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 4:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home