New Picture, in progress

I have to remember the phrase "Traffic expands to fill available roads." I want to use that somewhere. My next book maybe. I mean my first book.
This painting is a new one, still raw, as they say. It says Meat Puppets in it, but that is not really what the imagery is about.
I saw the Flaming Lips movie the Fearless Freaks last night. It is even better than you might think it is going to be. Gibby was in the movie too. They had a funny part where they showed line for line how the Flaming Lips stole a lot of their stage show and other imagery pretty much directly from their (and everyone else's) heroes the Butthole Surfers. You could say that they ripped off a lot of stuff, but maybe it is better to think of it as picking up where Gibby and company left off.

1 Comments:
Chuck told me the Revolting Cocks are releasing a new album featuring Gibby. Seems Albini is off smack and becoming prolific again. Glad I don't have kids.
Post a Comment
<< Home